Bypass censorship by sharing this link:
(Natural News) Amazon is laying off 18,000 people right now, with tens of thousands more to come in 2023. Bed, Bath & Beyond — the corporation run by woke idiots who banned Mike Lindell’s pillows from their stores — is on the verge of declaring bankruptcy. Big Tech companies are slashing job positions, with even the ultra-woke Vimeo gutting a significant percentage of its work force. At the same time, parallel economy pioneers are right now building out a new, more decentralized infrastructure for e-commerce and medicine that will take the world by storm beginning this year.
Nobody in corporate media has figured this out yet. What you’re learning right here gives you a huge head start on the macroeconomic dynamics that will affect the way people shop, consume products, earn incomes and engage with medical professionals. This is a tectonic shift in the economy and the losers will be the centralized “woke” corporations that have offended half their customer base by declaring their allegiance to LGBTQ insanity.
I have full details in the Situation Update podcast below. Here are some of the highlights of this trend that you need to understand:
- The parallel economy brings people together based on philosophical alignment rather than merely profit interests.
- About half of America is ready to consciously choose to stop all purchase transactions with Amazon.com and other “woke” corporations that are increasingly seen as anti-human, anti-sanity, anti-freedom and downright evil.
- “Woke” brands will not be welcomed in the parallel economy and will lose out on the explosion in new philosophically-driven commerce.
- 2023+ will see widespread decentralization of online e-commerce thanks to the rise of near-instant e-commerce hosting platforms that will allow anyone to instantly set up an e-commerce front-end with 1+ million products already in inventory, fulfilled by network partners.
- Vendors who are pro-Christian, pro-America or pro-freedom will no longer be able to be blacklisted by “woke” platforms like Vimeo or Amazon, because they will have viable alternatives for distribution and visibility through the parallel economy.
- Influencers, organizations, and small businesses will set up and launch their own e-commerce portals using these new systems, and they will shift money away from Amazon and into the pockets of regular people at the community level.
- The centralized warehouse model of Amazon will contract sharply in 2023 with large layoffs, warehouse closures and significant financial losses. Instead, investment is flowing into the new e-commerce storefront networks, backed by distributed, small local warehouses run by real people, not robots or “slave” wage workers.
- Medicine will also experience a dramatic shift away from centralized, mainstream, pill-pushing doctors and homicidal hospitals. Instead, growth with occur in telemedicine operations that connect people with complementary, naturopathic and alternative medicine professionals who teach solutions rather than medications.
- The net effect is that more money will flow directly to health care professionals, and medical “licensing” will not be able to be weaponized by states like California to suppress free speech of doctors.
Stay tuned for more updates on how you can help build the parallel economy
I have been in discussions with several pioneers who are building the parallel economy, and I will keep you informed via articles and podcasts as new initiatives are publicly launched. (Subscribe to our free email newsletter by clicking the “subscribe” button along the top of this page.) You can follow all my podcasts at:
To hear the rest of the analysis on all this, listen to today’s Situation Update podcast which also features a new interview with my special forces operations contact working the Texas border:
– Good news on Hamlin from the Buffalo Bills
– Amazon announces 18,000 layoffs as Big Tech firings accelerate
– Bed Beth & Beyond likely heading into bankruptcy, run by woke idiots
– Celsius #crypto bankruptcy reveals you DON’T OWN “your” coins
– Japanese government trying to PAY families to LEAVE Tokyo #depopulation
– Three Massachusetts police die suddenly in one week… wonder why?
– UK health system (NHS) pushing body cams for nurses – #privacy invasion
– Croatians shocked to find that adopting Euro currency results in huge #inflation
– AI chat bot systems nearly as accurate as human doctors
– Why pill-pushing doctors will be replaced by AI, but naturopathic doctors won’t
– Cool historical artifact: Meteorite sand glass used in King Tut’s jewelry
– Climate check: Polar bear populations are so large, Canada is trying to figure out how to reduce them
– Putin launches hypersonic missile-armed frigate into Indian Ocean
– Medical dictatorship now in effect in California
– Anti-woke parallel economy will explode in 2023
– Huge migration of commerce away from Amazon
– Decentralization of commerce will be huge trend for 2023+
– Telemedicine also exploding as people flee death-pushing doctors
– Interview with Special Forces Texas border team leader
Discover more interviews and podcasts each day at:
Follow me on:
Brighteon.social: Brighteon.social/@HealthRanger (my breaking news gets posted here first)
Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@healthranger
Join the free NaturalNews.com email newsletter to stay alerted about breaking news each day.
Download my current audio books — including Ghost World, Survival Nutrition, The Global Reset Survival Guide and The Contagious Mind — at:
Download my new audio book, “Resilient Prepping” at ResilientPrepping.com – it teaches you how to survive the total collapse of civilization and the loss of both the power grid and combustion engines.
Receive Our Free Email Newsletter
Get independent news alerts on natural cures, food lab tests, cannabis medicine, science, robotics, drones, privacy and more.
About the author: Mike Adams (aka the “Health Ranger“) is a best selling author (#1 best selling science book on Amazon.com called “Food Forensics“), an environmental scientist, a patent holder for a cesium radioactive isotope elimination invention, a multiple award winner for outstanding journalism, a science news publisher and influential commentator on topics ranging from science and medicine to culture and politics. Follow his videos, podcasts, websites and science projects at the links below.
Mike Adams serves as the founding editor of NaturalNews.com and the lab science director of an internationally accredited (ISO 17025) analytical laboratory known as CWC Labs. There, he was awarded a Certificate of Excellence for achieving extremely high accuracy in the analysis of toxic elements in unknown water samples using ICP-MS instrumentation. Adams is also highly proficient in running liquid chromatography, ion chromatography and mass spectrometry time-of-flight analytical instrumentation. He has also achieved numerous laboratory breakthroughs in the programming of automated liquid handling robots for sample preparation and external standards prep.
The U.S. patent office has awarded Mike Adams patent NO. US 9526751 B2 for the invention of “Cesium Eliminator,” a lifesaving invention that removes up to 95% of radioactive cesium from the human digestive tract. Adams has pledged to donate full patent licensing rights to any state or national government that needs to manufacture the product to save human lives in the aftermath of a nuclear accident, disaster, act of war or act of terrorism. He has also stockpiled 10,000 kg of raw material to manufacture Cesium Eliminator in a Texas warehouse, and plans to donate the finished product to help save lives in Texas when the next nuclear event occurs. No independent scientist in the world has done more research on the removal of radioactive elements from the human digestive tract.
Adams is a person of color whose ancestors include Africans and American Indians. He is of Native American heritage, which he credits as inspiring his “Health Ranger” passion for protecting life and nature against the destruction caused by chemicals, heavy metals and other forms of pollution.
Adams is the author of the world’s first book that published ICP-MS heavy metals analysis results for foods, dietary supplements, pet food, spices and fast food. The book is entitled Food Forensics and is published by BenBella Books.
In his laboratory research, Adams has made numerous food safety breakthroughs such as revealing rice protein products imported from Asia to be contaminated with toxic heavy metals like lead, cadmium and tungsten. Adams was the first food science researcher to document high levels of tungsten in superfoods. He also discovered over 11 ppm lead in imported mangosteen powder, and led an industry-wide voluntary agreement to limit heavy metals in rice protein products.
In addition to his lab work, Adams is also the (non-paid) executive director of the non-profit Consumer Wellness Center (CWC), an organization that redirects 100% of its donations receipts to grant programs that teach children and women how to grow their own food or vastly improve their nutrition. Through the non-profit CWC, Adams also launched Nutrition Rescue, a program that donates essential vitamins to people in need. Click here to see some of the CWC success stories.
With a background in science and software technology, Adams is the original founder of the email newsletter technology company known as Arial Software. Using his technical experience combined with his love for natural health, Adams developed and deployed the content management system currently driving NaturalNews.com. He also engineered the high-level statistical algorithms that power SCIENCE.naturalnews.com, a massive research resource featuring over 10 million scientific studies.
Adams is well known for his incredibly popular consumer activism video blowing the lid on fake blueberries used throughout the food supply. He has also exposed “strange fibers” found in Chicken McNuggets, fake academic credentials of so-called health “gurus,” dangerous “detox” products imported as battery acid and sold for oral consumption, fake acai berry scams, the California raw milk raids, the vaccine research fraud revealed by industry whistleblowers and many other topics.
Adams has also helped defend the rights of home gardeners and protect the medical freedom rights of parents. Adams is widely recognized to have made a remarkable global impact on issues like GMOs, vaccines, nutrition therapies, human consciousness.
In addition to his activism, Adams is an accomplished musician who has released over fifteen popular songs covering a variety of activism topics.
Click here to read a more detailed bio on Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, at HealthRanger.com.
Find more science, news, commentary and inventions from the Health Ranger at:
Diaspora: (uncensored social network)
#1 Bestselling Science Book Food Forensics:
Health Ranger’s science lab